Saturday, January 17, 2009

blnk grls one two fuck you

this evening kim ayla and i got dinner then went to aylas then went out. when i was going to go home i hung out with the most random people for a long time. some boy with the nicest fucking smile talked to me about the future for a long time. i couldnt stop staring at his fucking beautiful smile. god damn. he told me i should move far away, he thinks it would be good. like ny far. it's weird how someone who knows me so well, like erin, tells me i need to leave far far away then someone ive known for half an hour and probably cant remember my name tells me the same thing. tells me that it would be so good for me. i dont know what point im trying to make there. but i get it. ya know? my cab driver talked me all the way home. we talked about how we both love wal mart and spending too much money there. and how living on the edge of inner city fucking rules. what the fuck? hahahaha. now i'm having a big conversation with sarah pester on facebook im because shes too far for me to make her come over or for me to show up at her door. she's in in victoria. jamie is right. i think all the people i love should just move to vic and make the most perfect, chillest little city thing. so good. beach weed and best friends. good. mike z is also talking to me. i love miss that boy with allll my heart. i'm wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment