Wednesday, January 14, 2009

if i'm just bad news then you're a liar/if it's not keeping you up nights then whats the point

i'm mad tired and really hungry but i have no idea what i should eat. fuck not being able to eat anything. it sucks. no. it's actually not that bad because it forces me to be so conscious of what i eat and to eat way more healthy ... but. ugh. no gluten, lactose, corn-products, imported tropical fruit (bananas, oranges, mango...), beef, pork, and a page and a half list of the most random shit that i never would have eaten before, but now i can't even if i wanted to. i don't know. rice is my best friend and the only carbonation/high sugar content that i allow myself is the occasional redbull. bullSHIT.
my job is once again, starting to make me so angry every time i go into work. i love all my co-workers and my boss but sometimes particular people are just so fucking incompetent at everything they do. try to do. jesus christ. probably my number one pet peeve/thing i hate... morons. hahahahaha. but actually, if you just don't understand anything going on around you or anything that you have to do or anything... and you're just generally unintelligent... i just... can't do it. that and people who chew with their mouths open. aaaaaugh.
i don't know why all of that is so angry. i didn't have that angry of a day. i'm going to make myself rice noodles, chicken and a giant salad for dinner. mmm. and raspberries later on. such good food. tyler wilsss wants to lurk later. if i feel like leaving my house in a couple hours i'm going to. good. tyler's like my big brother. i love him.
sunday erin, sophia and i start hot yoga! worrrrrrd.

No comments:

Post a Comment