Friday, June 4, 2010

Dear you

You know what to do. Submissive ambiance of the unknown and try as I might I can never seem to block you out as much as you've seemingly been able to completley erase me. Ugh. It's not even like that... It's just every person I meet now I can't get enough out of just because you gave me so much. I remember now how easily I can stand gaurd against my own devices because when I get THAT so much of everything else just doesn't add up right in the same way to make enough sense to click. Click click click. Most of the time I don't even remember that you exist but when I do I still just can't wrap my head around any of your actions. I just wish I could spend a few more days with you before you leave simply because I don't know how to talk to anyone like I can talk to you and lately I've been getting worried about things that are probably nothing really worth worrying about but I can't help it and I just want to sit and talk. This is too obvious and honest and I don't feel good anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment