Monday, June 14, 2010

rambbbbbles

Pulseeeeeeeee. Nothing wrong with sitting at home and listening to the same three earth songs on repeat. Nothing is wrong with completley immersing yourself in books about existance and idealistic interpretations. Augh. I'd rather be alone than be around people that only seem to exude buuuuullllllshit. I'll always be bitter towards this almost unrecognizable circuit of social and societal rituals and cliches and expectations. Living inside my head.. Might be bad for me but it's where I like to settle. So many of my days are spent observing humans and all the ridiculous shit they do, and it does nothing but make a general opinion that people always seem to be terribly preoccupied with that which (in my opinion), shouldn't hold as much worth as they've created such to be. I don't know, I've said the likes of this many times - but it just seems like there's two different kinds of people - those who have the capability to comprehend that there's more to living than what is generally expected of us - money family job success - that there's so much more than going along with everything around you and that there is so much value in thought and experience and vitality - and those who live without real awareness of the world around them. no creativity or longing or prospects or aggression and no will to be more than what is accepted by the general masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment