Saturday, February 27, 2010

she's still in my dreams (she steals all my dreams)

These headphones keep me from rememberin' (rememberin')
Also guilty of letting me not forget (also guilty)
What type of harvest will September bring? (beckoning)
Everyone to put him to that test (Somebody please kill me)
I've got a sickness, it feels like love
It's not contagious, take off the gloves
Drop your defenses, apply a coat of perfect
I'll form the sentences you try to interpret
It'd all be so simple if I was rich (But I'm not)
But I'm not so I compensate with thought (I got a lot)
I got a lot of nothin' that you need to know (Ay yo)
You would think he wasn't aware of the glow (Where'd you go?)
Swimmin' in a bottle of imposters
Losin' my ground in the name of takin' it farther
We can thumb wrestle or we can make a daughter
I thought it was supposed to get easier when you worked harder
Stole the city, I still feel helpless
Baited the hook and caught me a shellfish (selfish)
I'm gonna gut it, clean it, cook it, feed it to a she
And see if I can get her to need me

No comments:

Post a Comment