Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CHERRY'S DANCE OF DEATH

sled island nearly killed me, in the best way possible. i'm still confused about the fact that durell and kevin are not in my apartment... or somewhere near my apartment... or in calgary at all. i didn't get to see too many shows since i worked every night of the festival, but at work i got to hear and see some pretty rad bands. melvins, big buisness, nomeansno, !!!, deerhoof, women, nu sensae, no age the gza to name a few... wish i could have caught dinosaur jr and fucked up.. but that's okay. good nights, late nights, amazing friends... looove.
stampede starts on friday... good god help me. living a block away from victoria park is going to kick my ass. kelly will be here within a couple weeks, and then we go to vancouver and victoria at the end of july. what could even be better! i'm no longer an employee at deville as of three weeks from now... so i need another second job. anyone want to hook me up? that'd be cool.
i miss miiiikkhhaaaliaaaaa so much... i am so so happy i get to see her in a matter of weeks. probably going to cry my eyes out when i see her but that's what's to be expected! haha.

photos from the past bit...












No comments:

Post a Comment