Friday, July 23, 2010

Today was too perfect outside, and despite my lack of an actual plan for the day, it was gooooooood. Woke up late, packed for Vancouver, went to the drum and ended up having lunch with Sarah and kelsie and klay and a bunch of others. I like those two girls. After that I went to republik to get my cheque and bike, got my bike but had to go meet rich at 510 to get my cheque.. Then Yarko and I just ended up going to the dog park and then coffee. Now I'm at work... My last day of work until august! Fairmont tomorrow then Vancouver the next day then Victoria on the 1st... How perfect? Too perfect.
Also quick and Bowie and glencoe and a couple other Toronto lovelies were in town last night and it was just sooo good to see them and party with them. Love those boys and so stoked to hang in van with them and strelow. Loooove my friends and summer.



MIK ON SUNDAY!!! Toooo stoked to see my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment