Monday, February 9, 2009

am i distant? yup.

this weekend was fun because cody was in town and i spent it getting drunk and lurking with my friends. yesterday my car decided to fail and now i don't have it until at least monday because of waiting lists also failing. my computer, or someone using my computer, deleted all my files and everything for no reason... accident or not... that sucks. i feel sick as fuck today and i don't want to go to work. i'm not doing anything i should be doing right now. or maybe i'm just not doing anything i should be doing in general... all the time. kim and kyle are home today and i'm happy.
wavering in a constant state of disregaurd for everything i should be handling with even a little bit of care.
i've slipped back into tribe called quest/souls of mischief all the time. so okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment