Sunday, May 31, 2009

climbing across

When I like you it's total revenge. I want to, but I can pretend that I don't need to be by your side again.
Wrap me up in a plastic case, pat me down with your warm embrace.
I wanna know where you lay your face at night for all these years.

You're a problem that I can't abide. I could sleep well if only I tried but I stay up and dream of a bride to be, Oh me, Oh my.

Give it up I can't wait no more.
I am stuck on your bedroom floor. With the thought that I may not be as great as those who came before.

There's a man assigned to me and he checks on my stability. We discuss you every week, then I rinse and rinse, repeat.

But maybe, I can show you, baby, maybe, I can relax for good,
Whoa baby, I can show you, maybe, baby.

There's a man assigned to me and he checks on my stability. We discuss you every week then I rinse and rinse, repeat.
And he charges by the tear til I weep no more strictly out of fear that I can't afford your love and the moon just burns above.



big clouds dark clouds. sketchbooks when i can't find the drawing i drew that i lost. how dark your eyes are! sometimes i'm scared for the next time i see you. sometimes i'm just scared. but not really. what's my reason maaaaaan! slopes of the roof and that's what equals rise over run. sitting across and hearing talk. talk talk talk. i don't want to see that speech bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment