Thursday, May 14, 2009

well...

i love my friends because seeing them always makes me feel a little bit better. i love my mom for having the best mind and being so amazingly smart and being so great and helping me with anything i need. i love getting it all out on paper because it makes me feel better. i love the weather warming up. i love this weekend is a long weekend. i love tomorrow is friday. i love getting a bike back soon. i love agreements that'll do nothing but improve my life and state of mind. i love my dog for being the most unreal guy. he is so amazing all of the time. i'm so sad he's getting really old and starting to have crazy health problems. i love him so much.
i love my friends because i can tell them that i cried multiple times throughout the day for no reason and they get it. and they don't mind. and they love me anyway. it's a good feeling. having people around you that you know give a shit.
i'm happy about the way i grew up and the kind of house i was brought up in. the schools i went to. the people i was exposed to. the things i wasn't given and the lessons i learned from that. my family has money but i've never really been spoiled. i've always been taught to get what i want for myself and be independent and take care of the things i need and the things i want. such factors in me being the way i am now, even if i am a little messed up sometimes and think kind of crazily and can get just... crazy... i know things will turn out okay. i know that everything will be okay. i know that this rut i'm in right now is going to turn out for the better because i have the mind set to fix things and everyone i give a shit about is there for me if i need them... yeah. it's a good feeling. everything that happens is supposed to happen and will happen no matter what. it's just up to me to embrace anything the best i can. be positive. even if i'm sad and even if i'm reaaaaaaalllly sad it'll be okay. it'll pass... it's okay. love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment