Friday, August 28, 2009

bed me my you

i think i am on the very edge of losing my mind completely. the past two weeks have fucked with my life and fucked with my head way too much. it's like everything is good but everything is completely disastrous all at once and i don't get anything really. i just don't get it. hahaha oh wellllll... things only move on ... go forward.
tonight kim and i went to inglorious bastards... i liked it. at so many points i forgot i was watching a quentin tarentino film and would zone out into the movie, but then something weird would happen and i'd remember, and then i'd remember how much i love tarentino. hahaha. i miss watching a lot of movies... a lot of good movies... all the time and actually thinking about them. where does all my time go. why do i have no money to buy/rent movies. i love movies.
i am happy tomorrow's friday, i'm happy neil's birthday is soon, i'm happy sam is back this weekend, i'm happy i see geoff tomorrow, i'm happy i get paid sunday, i'm so happy jess jess is here next week, and i'm happy that i have ice blue kool aid. this is why i can't hate my life even though i should, there's a lot of good stuff.
losing my fucking mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment