Tuesday, August 11, 2009

mixed up real good

"a person who longs to leave the place he lives is an unhappy person."

oh kundera, how i wish your words could never come trueee.
i need someone/thing to get me more than this. that's what i need. i need to away, i need to do new things, i need to start, but i need to wait a little bit before i go i think. realize some more, get some more out of things, do some shit here, make it end good... but then... gonnne babbbbbbbbes.
i don't know why i write about this shit on here, i really don't. i don't know who is reading it or if anyone is, and it's fucked, and i just don't know.
today was a birthday dinner for my mom and sister, it made me realize how much i miss my family. bums me out. i just love them all so much in such different and fucked up ways, haha.



can't wait for kelly to get herrre

No comments:

Post a Comment