Sunday, July 12, 2009

1. i didnt like how you couldnt stand but you needed me 2. the things i would do 3. safety first

on friday night zache beat some dude that was tripppin in the head with a u-lock then on our getaway on our bikes through downtown i somehow fucked up enough to eat shit on the concrete and now i have cracked ribs and bruises and cuts all over my body. then i went to the atomic party and got drunk with my coworkers and friends. saturday jack and i went to gerrys then i went to my sisters house and drank whiskey sours for a while. after that i went home to bridgeland and proceeded to get wasted again, then went to levis and rode on the back of a boy's motorcycle then a fight of chongos vs friends happened and i ended the night covered in kyle's blood, eating ichi ban with carly, and staying up in my living room with kim zach patrick and kin. weekend recap. my body hurts and i'm hungover but i'm happier than i've been in a long time. which i guess is what actually counts. i'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment