Sunday, July 12, 2009

i believe in love i believe in cancer



i think... i'm going to start maybe playing cello more again. today i went to my parents house and got my cello and some music... the other day jack and i had a big conversation about it... and... yeah. i miss it. i tuned it today with my half working tuner for the first time in a long time. i need to play it so it sounds better than it does right now. it's weird reading music, and reading complicated music, after i haven't even glanced at a page of music for probably like 8 months. probably more. you forget so many little things, and it's weird that my fingers and hands don't automatically know where to go anymore, that bums me out. the fact that i actually have to think about that stuff now. not playing for so long does that so fast.
i love graf orlock and municipal waste. and the strokes. and iron lung. just... so much.
today kim and i watched funny games in my bed. that movie is fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment