Saturday, July 18, 2009

the road's gunna get on me

my arms are all twisted the only thing I miss is I messed up I missed it, I messed up, the missing of you it's getting to sound like they’ve seen you around with her, no mystery no mystery no mysteries everyone knows the secretest code of mine they'll tell all my friends and they'll tell all my enemies too mystery no mysteries no mysteries no mystery no mystery no mysteries
well I don't even know what it's like not to go back to you I don't even know who I like less you or me, you or me, you own me oooh well it's anyone's, anyone's guess it's anyone's, anyone's guess stress, stress, stress, twist, stress, stress, stress, stress, stress

i miss zache and adam... i haven't seen them in a full like... 22 hours because they went to edmonton last night... i don't like not having them in front of me .. or two blocks away at their house. family matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment