Friday, November 13, 2009

my arms are all twisted

breathe againnnn, it's all going to be over soon. these messes, these triangles, these rooftops... they won't last. waking up sucks when i know i have nothing to really like throughout the day. waking up sucks knowing i won't see who i want to see. mint green walls. gold and black. this place is our lives and it's going fast. snap my fingers and make it better. snap my fingers and break my back. i have a lot of shit to do. i have a lot of shit to leave behind. i can't go home anymore, i'm off by myself. off to better places. i don't know what to choose, a sort of crossroads i guess you could say i'm at. (i miss your hands and arms and back and chest. i miss your eyes and lips and the way you talk.) it's like my life was how it was, and now it's not going to be, and soon it's going to be completely different. i have a lot of talking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment