Sunday, November 29, 2009

safe is just a state of mind

today me and justin closed atomic at 430 instead of 630 like we were supposed to... then we went to the drum to watch football and eat beer and nachos. i love that guy. now i'm sitting at home a little bit drunk, brodie's gunna come over soon and smoke weed with me. i'm chilling with duncan the cat. my life's pretty good. i should stop being in this stupid rut of thinking it's less than the best.



ahahah we move in a week... im gunna miss this kitty.


its only 630, how is it only 630?

things that i like... a lot: motion city soundtrack, living downtown in my own apartment in a week!, beer, beer and nachos, babes, my parents, buddahs veggie delight, kim and simone, weed, hill sulpher, pink nails always, new job in 2 weeks, amazing coworkers, fbchat with sarah pester,

things i don't like even more: spiders, distance, i'm not in the east, i miss kelly, miss my babe, being confused, being legitimately broke,i haven't seen sarah pester in SO long, duncan kind of smells.



oh by the way i magically got to go to municipal waste last night. and somehow i got super drunk. and it was one of the best nights in a while just because it started with me and levi, then proceeded to involve me being SO happy seeing mw, them playing mind eraser in their encore, then ending with me zache and adam lurking downtown and drinking more... how it should be. how my life should be?

No comments:

Post a Comment