Wednesday, November 11, 2009

tangled up

back in calgary, got here a few hours ago. my brain is flatlined right now. i don't even know what to do with myself. how am i going to sanely survive the next... however long? shit. this city's already getting to me. i have no need for any of this drama... none of it really... affects me in any way so why does my life get full of it so fast? spent my last money on a few groceries as soon as i got in, i have to make that shit last until pretty much the end of the month. my house is messy. ugh. i just need to hermit in my room right now or something i think. i don't know.
my last night in toronto was good. kelly and i went on a girl date to mtv, salad king then coffee. i'm going to miss that girl more than i can even put into words. then i went to the skate park to meet hill and joe... who, by the way, are probably two of the best people i know, we went to tobys and drank a couple pitchers. hill and i walked to queen after. saddest goodbye ever. what do i even do now. what do i doooooooo.... :(
i'll probably go out east again sooner than i should, can't seem to keep myself away from that place for longer than a few months at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment