Saturday, November 21, 2009

we were just in time, let me take a little more off your mind. theres something in my head, somewhere in the back said ---

where is my mindddd. i want to get some sort of a life together. i want to... do it by myself. finally. i want change more than i've ever wanted it before. arrivals soon. i. am. tired. of. hearing. about. you. hearing from you. hearing bullshit. from you. always, from you. who ya falling with? shakey days. nothing ever stops slowly fucking up in some way. nothing is ever how it should be. "if i make it at all i'll make you want me." some days it's just so much worse than others... you know... this... whatever... just like some days are so much worse than others. i have a constant headache that i can't figure out if it's from all of these things that happen or if it's just because i'm so up to my neck in some stupid form of disguised chaos? i don't even know. i'm bummed the sun is setting because i know my house is going to scare me so much until kim gets home. bill money gone... stupid fucking robbers.... i feel sick to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment