Saturday, May 29, 2010

22oz of pcp

The certain prospect of death could sweeten every life with a precious and fragrant drop of levity - and now you strange apothecary souls have turned it into and ill-tasting drop of poison that makes the whole of life repulsive.







I'm glad I can see the transparency in people. I'm glad I can detect liars and cheaters and selfish assholes, to put it plainly, for the most part. I've always been good at observing the actions of others in a critical yet not demanding way, and therefore I've always found that usually I'm already aware and expecting any confession of guilt or lie that people have thrown at me - however subconsciously I may have been aware of that very same folly. Friends will use you for the smallest matters and throw it back in your face as soon as you show any sign of uselessness. For instance, for the past 24 hours I've received many, many messages about tickets to a certain rare punk show tonight at a certain bar I work at - and when I reply that I can't do anything to help them out with their lack of organizing themselves to get themselves a ticket to a show that will obviously sell out - half of the responses I get back are just plain rude. It's not my fault, I do enough of that bullshit for so many of you. It's not that big of a deal but it's just such a perfect example on how fucking ludicrous people can be. I guess it just sheds some light on how harshly people use others - and how ungrateful they can really be. Sift through people that just aren't worth your time because apparently i'm not really worth yours. I like the genuine ones. Days like this... I have (NO) faith, in the human race.


IN OTHER NEWS, tonight after the buzzcocks is an 80s dance party. Apparently I have to dress "80s" ............................... good thing i own a wide variety of bodysuits and other slightly obnoxious articles of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment