Saturday, May 15, 2010

Your power struggles only exist because you're all dreaming them up, and then you see those dreams as a part of genuine reality when all you really are is selfish... and a bit concieted... and entirely arrogantly confused. I ride along beside your woes purely because it's not worth fighting against - because I honestly just don't care to make that sort of scene. I thought a lot of things would change themselves for the better in very specific ways and even though changes have happened, they've happenend in unexpected ways and I think I'd rather this then that because this is what's happening and that's just really... far away. I can't have my bones breaking like this all the time anymore and i need to get my head out of this water. The depths to which I swam only to hear my name sileneced by you - I guess that sounds a bit dramatic and I don't mean it like that but let's face it- 123456789 whatever months is a long time in terms of words we wasted. Over over over but not done. For the best for the best. I will live alone I will die alone. I will live surrounded and die alone. I'm okay because you and you are here and that's it really. I'm okay because of mostly you. I will try to see the beauty in you even if you cast this away. I will strive to see the good in everyone because what's the point in not. I've always been creating ideas in my head - dictations on the proper way to live - and I've been correct a lot but sometimes I think it's all harmed
me more than helped me.

1 comment:

  1. live alone die alone. live together die alone. live fast die alone. live long die alone. live loving die lonely. live joyfully die crying. live angry die smiling.

    ReplyDelete