Monday, May 24, 2010

not like they used to

And I find myself indifferent towards your counselling and your suffering and even though my own incompetence sometimes masks the most honest of answers, these subconcious allies still find the time to plot distasterous woes that aim to strike down the rest of humanity. When jibberish moves mountains and lies become permanent you can finally settle down to rest. At last I can pour forgiveness into your open wounds and see the reflectionary turmoil amongst your bones. Britle as they may be they still bend but do not snap. You will bend but never snap. She told me she could see me for miles and days held up by the holiest of angels, yet my only reply was to strike her across her pale, pale face and smirk when she turned some dark blue eye up at me. I will never crave your revolution or your life or your sin. I will only sit here in darkness and will every host of passion to run and turn their backs on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment