Thursday, May 27, 2010

I left early because I was too upset

so many customers that come into deville complain about the rain if it's raining or the snow if it's snowing or the unbearable heat when it actually looks like summer outside. are Brielle and I the only ones in this city that seem to not find the most insignificant of reasons to ruin our own day? Seems like we are sometimes. I like this rain I'd be okay with it staying for a while. Right now for the first time in a while I genuinely want to be alone. I want to go home alone and sleep alone and wake up all by myself and just not worry about anythig. More trouble then it's ever really worth. Yesterday i hid at my parents house all day - they're not even in the country but I went there anyway. Immersed myself into screen and pen and paper and Chinese take-out. Hmmm mmm. It's almost 2:30, i'm at work. After Im gunna have a beer with klay, go home and clean my apartment, go to my tattoo consult, maybe eat local with moner, then go to
republik to work. I don't know you but somehow I keep finding myself thinking about you. I guess I just instantly felt ok talking with you and I felt ok with you smiling back at me. I guess. Hummmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment