Thursday, December 24, 2009

augh

i am so exhausted... i just got back to my parents from my sisters place where i ate so much sugar and drank too much espresso. now i am so hyper but so tired and just so confused. they own the best dog, and were babysitting another dog. fuck i love dogs. whenever i'm around dogs i just get so distracted and only pay attention to paying attention to them, haha. i'll be stoked when i'm settled enough/ballin' enough to get my own dog. my own dog named danzig. perfect! i want jersey shore to be on soon.
this afternoon sean and danny ended up coming over and keeping me company for a while. we played the squirrel game... got baked... got coffee. good afternoon, i like those boys.
christmas eve is strange! tomorrow i'm stoked for more family and christmas bake with geoff because our parents houses are literally 5 blocks from each other. family + family you choose! i love them all.

I HATE WAITING AND SKETCHY PEOPLE. COMMON. REALLLLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ain't nothing like you