Tuesday, December 22, 2009

morning

one step, out of the blue. big blue. that's the big blue. most of the time the problem is i can't figure out if i thought clearer then vs. now. if i think clearer on or off. here or there. asleep or awake. and most of the time i sit in my apartment and find myself looking in the face of however much continuity is left around me - between the people, and the ways of these people, and the weather, and myself... and families... and cliques... and movies and animals and beggars can't be choosers. on and on. what i would give to have some illicitness in your life. such - bang bang you shot me dead.. so take my hands for granted? all i know is what i know and all you know is what you know and us together is just a sum of parts and what we think we know. the floors in my house are slanted, the times in my day are already slated. i am busy by choice and instead of making me tired it makes me that much more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ain't nothing like you