Saturday, December 19, 2009

best text in my inbox from last night: "im to drunk and this is my place the whip hut crew life" ahahahahahah best person

yesterday i went to the boys' house at like 5, so early.. hung out with a bunch of boys for a few hours (actually the story of my life), then the show happened there, which was good. then me mikhalia lenny bob brodie and declan decided to head to the drum for some drinks. it was so busy, i haven't seen it like that in so long. so great to see people i haven't seen in what feels like months, but has only been a few weeks! after the drum we went to mikhalias place... made pizza and smoked weed till 5 am. i don't even know how i managed to get downstairs into my apartment into my bed haha. i am so stoked that it's the holiday season because all those people i love that go away for school/to live elsewhere come home! sooo stoked to see my buds!
today i have to christmas shop... i HAVE to. then i'm going to go to republik at 7. then who knows?!
i wish i could go to edmonton tonight! I WANT PADNAMADIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ain't nothing like you