Sunday, December 6, 2009

only have eyes for uuuu

today i moved from bridgeland to the east side of downtown. it's been a loooong day of moving and unpacking and attempting to set things up.. but i've gotten most of what i wanted to be done, done. maybe even more. it's weird i'm in my own apartment rather than in a house with kim. bittersweet for sure. i'll miss living with my best friend and having my own house soooooo much but at the same time it's good to be out of it and out of the stress that went along with it.
today i have, once again learned that
a) i have too many books
b) i have WAY too many clothes and shoes. WAY TOO MANY.

i'm happy that if i look directly out my front window i can see the calary tower probably like 5 blocks away. tiiiiiiiiiiiiight



last night was my nonna's birthday, therefore a family gathering took place at my parents house. my family is hilarious. i can sit and listen to them for hours. and as of about 5:00, i had been with my momma for a solid day and a half. so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ain't nothing like you