Saturday, March 6, 2010

HAPPY 420TH POST TO ME AND MY BLOG

market yourself: hey i'm good at counting large sums of money and making people awkward. i'm always pretty unsure but entirely certain, and therefore everything hits me hard and i tend to think a lot. in school i always got good grades and always made friends with my teachers as opposed to students... even when i was in highschool i couldn't stand highschool kids. sometimes i forget to assert myself and then i get in over my head but i'm working on it. i'm rational and responsible by default, and i've been told i'm memorable. i've only been in love with one boy and even then i was sort of removed from it all. i have a lot of friends, i know a lot of people, i can go pretty much anywhere in north america and have a couch to sleep on and a group of people that will show me love. even so, i can count the people who actually seem to want to sit down and listen and talk and get on another LEVEL on my fingers... but i'm kind of okay with that. i love deeply if i love at all. i can be heartless and immoral and evil but at the end of the day i just want good vibes for everyone. i'm weird and i bet if you tried you couldn't figure out what typical stereotype i would best fit into. people always tell me i need to get away from calgary but the truth is i have too much here right now to leave. jobs, money, apartment. seemingly superficial things that i'm not ready to leave yet. i think one day i'll get up and go and then i'll be gone for a long time. i take things to heart in a way that it's hard to hurt me but easy to trust me, and even thought i'm trustworthy i can only seem to trust few and far between. i have a lot of secrets and i don't like selfishness. my sister's getting married in october and i don't know who i want to take as my date.

No comments:

Post a Comment