Thursday, March 4, 2010

too late to catch me now

another one of those days? you wake up and i watch you. perceptions constantly change and i can't tell if it's just me or if it's just everybody else. have you ever had any one of these days? because despite your speaking of truth i can't help but see that it's just you that's deceived. look for a higher truth, look for a higher purpose, and constantly try to be as comfortable and as lovable and as hypocritically available as you can be. damn i call bluff. DAMN i call your bluff. nothing really matters because everything matters to someone and when you find out what matters to you that's when you start to slow down... or speed up... or just do something different. i guess. i don't know what i'm writing about i'm just writing. today i'm just really fucking frustrated and i don't want to be. limbo state of everyone you know. don't take them from me, don't take that from me... and i won't take anything from you. i think there's a lot of things about me that a lot of people really really really don't know about and most of the time i forget that people just DON'T know me... and i forget that the people who do know me probably know me better than i think. and then i get confused because sometimes i wish it was all just a lot more simple.


geoff is home thank god

No comments:

Post a Comment