Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sometimes I get caught up in the idea of some end or some beginning even hough I should probably just focus on what's happening in front of me. If that makes sense. I'm not about to turn away and run away... Just more likely to stay and breathe it in. Whatever happens happens. Tonight the Saturday night dj told me 'if you're thinking about leaving you've already left.' of course, he was talking about his ex girlfriend who moved to vancouver, became a heroin addict and eventually died a few years later buuuuut I can't help but put that phrase into the general ebb and flow of life in general... Life itself? If you're not in it you're not IN it and ifthats what it's going to be like you might as well move on. Leave. You know? Soak in what you want not what you're told to appreciate. Maybe I'm just tired of seeing so many people obsessed with these pre determined ideas of themselves and what's right and wrong and what's expected an what's not worth it when what thy should be thinking about is themselves and now and what they... Themselves... Only... What they reallllllly want. I think I've grown accustomed to being sort of alone in a sense of the way I think. The people I'm closest with are the people I can relate to best. Yeah.




Spelling mistakes = iPhone mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment