Saturday, March 13, 2010

i feel bad

ugh tonight i went a little crazy and i know it's just because i'm here so alone. you know? augh, i even drive myself a little insane sometimes. i just can't get worries out of my head sometimes... i'm just incapable of doing so.
buuuut tonight ended up to be good. after work tele came and saved my life (not the first time...) and took me to factory party. then i drove tristain's truck to kelly's at 3am with just tristain... and then it was co worker bonding time at kellys. so good. aw man! paul got me home safe and sound.


also..
i have re-realized my love for this man
like gooooooood god damn




today day was good... coffee/home shopping with chrissy then dinner/lurking with maddy. then work. then everything else. good. 5:15 am hellllo how are you

No comments:

Post a Comment