Tuesday, January 26, 2010

babe!

- not having the internet/tv at home is weird because i am actually clueless about what is happening outside of my apartment, haha.
- my hands are pretty much purple. and my feet. and my bathtub. great.
- horrible headaches.
- not working days and just LURKING all day.
- friend dates!
- holy shit, the lord of the rings. i watched the trilogy the other day and lost my mind. i used to be so obsessed, and i now remember why my number one dream has been, is, and probably always will be to be an elf in middle earth. ithilien forest, i want to live in you. haha. ughnerd.
- dear hut: have a safe trip for the next month. miss all of you and love all of you so much!
- brides are crazy. weddings are crazy. my sister's getting married to lately 50% of my thoughts/days have been geared towards matrimony. fuck, so hectic already. i can't imagine my own wedding (if/when i get married). it will be so bizzare. haha.
- im at my mom's making some veggie fuckin' taaaacos and i'm gunna get really drunk tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment