Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wednesday 2:38 pm, sitting in atomic FUCK

don't get me wrong, i really do love calgary and the people in it... but i always find myself going through kelly/kira/hut/hill/java/toronto in general withdrawl and it sucks. i'm here having fun and doing stuff and everything but i can't help but think about my friends on the other side of the country all together! haha. jealousy/missing+distance = sucky. i am so glad i get kelly and kira soon. uuuuugh so happy.

last night was drunk and fun. i miss going out with my babes all the time... but i'm glad i don't drink as much as i used to. because face it... i used to drink a lot. haha.


there's something to be said about friends that have remained consistent throughout many years of your life. i have the best girlfriends ever, i'm convinced. love!






also last night humans bleeeeeew my mind, but when does that not happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment