Monday, January 11, 2010

today today today

today i worked my first shift at atomic in 3 weeks... so fucked! working in the day is too bizzare! after work i went home then danny and sean came and hung out with me for a while. i like hanging out with those two. after they left i decided randomly to go to chinook mall? i needed clothes for work and stuff... and surprisingly i found a lot of good stuff. which is weird because normally malls just don't do it for me, haha. i bought a lot of underwear and a lot of shirts. then kerry and my brother came and met up with me and we lurked for a bit, i looove those two people. now i'm home alone, talkin to hill, gunna get baked and chillll soon. that's what i do. ugh, day summary.




^^ good things are in this photo if you look enough.
aka bucket and shots and vivre sa vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment