Saturday, January 16, 2010

streetside profit

- last night someone at work told me i am "the perfectly designed heartbreaker." what does that even mean?
- i love it when danzig plays at republik. bestt.
- last night at work devon, dom and i convinced some drunk ass really old guy that our names were joy, pleasure and eternity. my name was eternity. hahaha.
- also after work last night tele and i went on an epic 17th ave lurk - me on my bike and tele on his skateboard. 3am + blakroc in my headphones + good company = best.
- speaking of my bike, i had almost forgot how much i loveeeeeeee it. ride my bike every day.. i need to.
- i've gotten myself into a star wars phase.
- kim is moving into my apartment bulding!
- my internet isn't working at home... because i steal internet. i am at atomic lurking with my laptop. haha.
- i have decided that saying fuck it to drama that doesn't solve issues and just basically really upsets me isn't worth it to listen to... people upset me. i don't understand the perceptions that people can create in their minds concerning others - any sort of relationship is a two way street. don't place heavy expectations on me if you don't give enough of a shit me the time of day. ahh.
- working two, basically 3, jobs actually drains my life of almost all social opportunity/life. if i'm not at work i'm either at my apartment cleaning/sleeping or running around doing shit. i miss going out, i miss seeing everyone all the time, i miss only working 5 daytimes a week... but there's a point where you have to say fuck it. and i'm saying fuck it, i'll see the people who matter to me/want to be a part of my life and the rest of the time i'll work my ass off to save up and eventually be able to do what i want. i don't know. i love my friends, i miss so many people... it's hard to plan seeing people. i'm still in bridgeland house mode where people would show up at my door.
- thank god for my girlfriends. actually. saving my life all the time.
- self suffice.
- AVATAR.
- julian berman baby baby baby.
- improve your life, self suffice, do things for yourself, love the people you love, do what you gotta do, keep a level head and think simply = 2010.
- the weather is actually perfect lately.



by the way new bong... love of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment