Saturday, January 9, 2010

i wish sarah pester was still in tha cityyyyyYyYYyy

who am i to be this way (i've been) dreaming so insane, but i like the sun when falling through another plane never one the same (keep my head up.)


weird when fucked up things happen and people that you thought you knew best turn out to be complete strangers in a different light.



-THE VINES.
-driving. i wish i still owned a car. (but parking downtown by my apartment is the worst thing.)
-veggie food. mmm best. always been best.
-the republik door guys know more about my life than most people. they are great.
-lurking with kim. we are the best at lurking. another reason i wish i still had my car... so we could always car lurk.
-last night i had a dream i was in the mob and i beat up the head guy and it was fucked up. then i schemed my way out of it and ultimately was the biggest baller. i watch too many movies.
-i love payday. of any sort. chyea know.


No comments:

Post a Comment