Friday, January 29, 2010

"this is me wanting to love every second of your existence, and nothing else really."

don't let people happen to you. don't let me happen to you.













- telling noodles my secrets. deville every day (almost). devon spitting beer/the guy that sprayed jager at us. being younger than everyone (almost). caffeinated bodies. wake up and twenty minutes later you're in front of me. fur blankets and vests and scarves and mittens. tyler leaves soon for a long time to a far away place, i'm jealous/happy for him and i'm gunna miss him (more than i already do). i live in so many places but only pay rent in one city. "barcelona owns my soul." to leave or not to leave? boys with girlfriends. church with my nonna. feathers. breakfast sandwiches. soy lattes. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.



oh by the way ONE WEEK TILL KELLLLLLLLLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment