Tuesday, June 23, 2009

alaalalala

i lost my headphones and i am so sad because i cant afford new ones and now i cant listen to music on the way to work or anything. maaan.
tomorrow after work i am going to meet my momma at an office then we're going to go buy a kitchen table and shelves and stuff. one week until i'm sleepin in the same house as my best friend every night! so unreal.
i think i need to go to new york july 5th for the day + one night while i'm in toronto... and i hope it happens. i hope it happppens! i hope i can get my shit together enough/have enough money to. but if i don't go on the 5th i'm going in sept/oct so whateverrr.
i hate not having excess money. moving has eaten up my income. and then some. and then a lot. ah.
kyle's on his way to my house but he's taking sooo long and i'm so boooooooooooored. that's why this entry exists.
i like my job because i see friends all day and yeah. i just like it.
ahhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment