Sunday, June 21, 2009

i want you to hit me as hard as you can

over the next 6 - 9 months i'm going to save annny extra money i have so i can go travelling next spring. yeah. for sure. i think that's what i need to do. i miss the world. this little mid west city is clouding my head. i need the streets and feel and culture and everything about places that are entirely different. and far. let me stress FAR.
sometimes i think if i told a lot of people about the so called "drama" in my life my life would be a lot more interesting but a lot more annoying. too annoying. i'd hate everyone more than i already sort of do. that's a lie i don't hate everyone, i just like my friends. and pretty much only my friends. i guess i don't interact with anyone else. that makes sense. i'm glad i keep my mouth shut.
i'm borderline typing without thinking now. hah.
i want to go to las vegas. a few days ago i realized how badly i want to lurk in las vegas, hahaha. i want to go west coast united states. see some crazy forests, go to some beaches, see things, see my babes. i'd be so happy. my sister is going to harvard for a year in september to get her... masters? in law annnnd since she'll be living in boston i'm going to go there and see her and be in boston again, and then hop on a train to nyc because most of the time i feel as though i should be in ny and only ny... haha. seriously. that city sucked my soul in and stole my heart allll at the same time. something about it got me. i need to go back.
think in clear lines and wander but always keep the fact that reality exists at the back of your mind, always have THAT in consideration. fuck. i wwaaaaaaaaant to rant but i'm once again, gunna keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment