Tuesday, June 9, 2009

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

i always have ERRANDS to do. that is what has happened over the past couple months. small, unrelated but somehow entirely necessary things i must get done. controlling my life, hahaha.i don't mind them but sometimes it's annoying hahahaha. maaaan.
kim and i have deepened our search for a house. everything will be perfect soon. 3 weeks.
my parents are out of town. well. my mom leaves tomorrow morning and my dads already gone. last time i had the house to myself... i don't even remember half of it. so many people were in and out of my house hahaha. every night it ended up me, kim, skish, kyle and a couple others sitting around my kitchen table so late at night smoking weed and getting too drunk hahahaha. so good.
today was a good day. i'm tired from being out and about pretty much alllllllll day but i feel good. danny and i lurked in the day then for a while in the evening as well. so funny. he's excellent. kim and i drove around and got house numbers. now i'm home and am so tired but so wide awake. i'm going to have a shower.
i am talking about nothing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment