Saturday, June 27, 2009

"charles... it's a whisky night... i'm fucking wasted"

mmm new day. i'm not going to let anything bother me. doesn't matter doesn't matter. it's SUMMER. it's real summer. summer summer summer. i love walking out of my house and it being hot out. i love standing outside of my work and it being hot out. i love wearing a tshirt at 2 in the morning outside.i can't let myself get bothered. fuuuck it maaaan. i just woke up and i don't feel like shit, i should. i came home and made ichi ban, way too drunk, my stove lit on fire? i put it out. i don't remember how. hahaha. last night kim and i island drank for a while just us, and then met up with danny, then went nw and eventually met up with kyle and dana then we went to the drum then went to the ship then went to a house party at 3 in the morning but really just ended up standing a house down from the house, on the street, with like 30 people. i don't get it. i didn't get it at the time. haha what? fridays man, they're my favourite day. i laughed so much last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment