Monday, October 19, 2009

all day okkervil river

1. the master of hot and cold.
2. i think you've still got it.... mmm yeaaaaah you do.
3. you are the biggest secret that i've kept in a long time. weird secret. secret i haven't figured out.
4. for some really weird reason you know how to get under my skin. few people can do that. you've done it. confuses me.
5. i hate it when you have bad days because you're mean to us.
6. apple of my eye!
7. you give me hope for the female-race. serious hope.
8. i just get frustrated easily because i guess i'm a pretty solitary person. i'm sorry if that makes you mad. i can't help it... just sort of who i am.
9. god damn i'm so happy i see you soon, nothing could make me happier.
10. you're that boy that's actually like a brother. you're pretty far, i wish i could hear you talk every day.
11. you get me! breath of fresh air, i'm always stoked when you're around.
12. wish you never left.
13. i miss it being us vs. world. things like this come between friendships all the time but i never thought it'd happen to us? i guess i still just miss you a lot.
14. i'm glad you entered my life and have become such an integral part of it. we're different enough that i like you for it.
15. i wish i could see you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment