Sunday, October 18, 2009

long daaaze

today was good! ordering chinese food at work with nikki, levi bringing me shoes and visiting me, after-work nachos and beer at the drum... then the cope, kali, creeper and maus at new black... then back to the drum haha. so many people from edmonton that i haven't seen in such a ridiculously long time were at the show and i got so happy, and still am... so happy. fuck. i used to chill in edmonton so much when i used to go to a bunch of shows up there... probably some of the best people i've ever met are from that city. stupid, dirty, boring city but amazzzzing people that make me so happy. landon speers, you know how i feel about you. durell smith, you're just the best. i miss you guysssss. also, maus was actually unreal. i love it when i go to shows and hear a band and actually enjoy it so much. music makes me so happy. i'm so glad i still go to shows pretty regularly, and of music that i actually love.
it seems unreal to me that i have a day off tomorrow. what am i even going to do with myself.
i'm sad sean is leaving to the rigs this week! two weeks is not a long time... at all... but i just see him so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment