Thursday, October 29, 2009

NO. I DONT NEED TO ESCAPE ANYTHING. I DONT NEED ANYTHING ANYMORE. I KEEP MY CHAINS TO MYSELF.

who's body is this? i've been asleep since i was in your bed. i'm sorry but i'm old, at least i'm getting there. theres only so much left of my life that i can give. from now on this body belongs to no one. that may change but i wont be holding my breath. this is one year that won't be pried from my fingers, i'm promised to myself until death. till death.


uggh whenever i think of my life three - four years ago i get so.. i don't even know. going to vancouver every few months -practically living in jenell's apartment, fountation most nights of the week, sitting around till morning singing songs while giles played guitar? like what the fuck. why doesn't my life involve any of that anymore. i was young, but i wish things were more like that sometimes. vancouver was such a big part of my life until probably about a year ago, i need to get that back. i love that city. i've discovered a lot of other things.. people... places. god damn. never forget your roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment