Wednesday, October 28, 2009

but i promise you this - i'll always look out for you... that's what i'll do

PLANS IN MY HEAD. by that i mean mutual plans in me and kim's heads... mutually. to do things... to better the world. you know? better world.

i'm tired of my job because i'm tired of listening to people bitch about nothing and doing nothing and just... pissing me off... and then as soon as i rarely get upset at work i get so much attitude and just... fuuuuuuuck. i need coffee shop. i need my life a year ago back in a way. that part of my life... come back to me.

levi's fucked on t3's and i'm complaining to him about my day on facebook chat. i bet he doesn't get it hahahaha. i bet he's sitting at home laughing at nothing in particular. hahahahahahaha.

today i saw chad and erin... best ever. i miss them so much. so much! it's so fucked that lately all i've been thinking about is my old job. i shouldn't be thinking about that. i need a new job. i'm going crcrcraazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment