Sunday, October 25, 2009

[planet earth]

the past few days have been one giant bender... every night me and basically the same group of people ended up wasted somewhere in the city, kind of confused and having a lot of fun. i had a good time, i'm glad it's been like that haha. even though i always get angry i think it's just because i'm always tired, stressed, slightly annoyed but so happy at the same time. if that makes sense? i think one of my favourite things about the weekend is steven and i's nighttime routine of me making him a bed on the re-named "the couch" and sitting with him talking until he's ready to pass out. the best, haha.
i am glad that when i hate everyone and get way too grumpy i can show up at adam's house at 3 am and sit with any of my three bests, tyler adam and zache, and i can rant about anything and not make sense and be on the verge of tears and just be SO upset and they just sit down with me and let me talk it out and give me good advice. they just never fail to make me happy again. i can show up wanting to shoot someone or leave town and never come back and i leave with a smile on my face and a better outlook. i just love them so much.
i am so happy i don't work today. alone time at home is what i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment