Thursday, October 8, 2009

revolution from my bed

full out winter outside, so fucked up. riding my bike around is the coldest thing.
the return of my puffy vest aka A +++++++++


once someone told kim and i that our blogs are basically just a longer, more drawn out, more detailed list of our likes and dislikes. well then...
likes: tears for fears, adam visits me at work every day, heroes, black keys, farmville, kim, my kitchen, babes, the weekend, getting a raise, weed, hot showers, thinking about heroes, the drum on my mid-afternoon breaks, my bike, toronto soon, my family, when my nail polish on my fingers and toes match (mandatory), figuring people out/getting to know people, party party party, my organized closet, atomic, and levi because a) he's way too nice to me b) he replaced shoes of mine that got stolen from a party (!!) and c) he's weird like kim and i are weird hahahaha.
dislikes: being broke, financial stress, constant cold, how fucking COLD it is outside, when i can't sleep, how heroes isn't actually real, nightmares, missing my family........ that's all really....




Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd never been
But all the things that you've seen
Will slowly fade away

So I start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the Brains I had went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

No comments:

Post a Comment