Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the next 4 days are going to be LONG ass work days

ohhh shit do i ever love pears!


today i went to the new holt renfrew, which is actually unreal. bought a new winter jacket... canadian goose! awww shit. so nice. i'm pretty in love with it. northface for girls is too hard to find... i'm stoked i gave in and spent (wayyyyyyyyy too much) money on a quality, ballin' jacket. haha.

today me and my mom had a conversation about what the fuck i should actually do with my life aka post secondary. i have no idea. public relations? communications? marketing? all mixed in with an art degree? i'd be okay with that. default to teaching or something. i don't know. i think i need to move out of calgary for a year or so, however long it takes, and see different things, live a different pace... ya know... that'll really help me figure it out. clear my mind. that shit stresses me OUT.

next four days i work waaaay too much... that's okay... i need the money reallll bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment