Saturday, October 10, 2009

headcase

i woke up still thoroughly wasted at about 730 am this morning, puked a bunch, just thought it was some weird hangover even though i wasnt drrruuuuuunk last night to get a hangover like that, went back to bed, spent the rest of the day puking every half hour, laying in bed watching heroes, being so bummed on being so sick. now i'm sitting alone in my house so bored and thankfully feeling a tiny bit better. i want adam to come over soon because i'm lonelllly haha.

recently, i have noticed a trend in my life. really good things happen to me then really bad things happen to even it out. karma karma karma. i know i'm a good person, i mean well... but... i do the classic lie/cheat/steal thing way too much... especially steal. i steal way too much. so it's this war for balance between me being good and me being bad. i couldn't change my ways even if i tried. i though i'd be better at trying to explain this on here, i guess i'm not haha.

these pictures are unreal...
















also, as well as peter petrelli, this guy.... this guy....

soooo gooood


adam isn't here yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment